As an employer how can you make sure that your employees are filling their online timesheet correctly? While this isn’t a subject to obsess over, it certainly warrants close enough attention. Your regular supervision of the timesheets filled by your employees can help in maintaining accuracy, discipline and consistency in time logging.
The simplest way for you to enforce an accountable method for verifying time tracking would be via timesheet approval functionality of the timesheet software. This feature gives you, the employer, complete supervisory control over the work activities done and work hours filled by your employees. You decide whether to approve or not the work log submitted by the employees. If you use timesheets as source for generating invoices, payrolls, or reports, you’ll find timesheet approval system especially beneficial.
SolutionCorp’s cloud based timesheet system keeps the process of timesheet approval simple to the core. Learn how the timesheet approval module of the system works in just few simple steps:
- Search for entire employee online timesheetdata at once, or confine your search to a particular work week.
- Look for timesheets based on their current status, whether they are open, submitted, approved, unapproved, rejected, or posted.
- Based on the filter conditions you’ve applied, the timesheet softwarewill give you a streamlined listing of the timesheet data filled by your employees.
- The listing will give you a quick scan of the employee name, work week, timesheet status, and hours filled in.
- To review a specific employee timesheet, you can click on the employee’s name to navigate to their respective timesheet data.
- When you’ll do so, the timesheet system will display a day-wise reporting of the timesheet filled by the employee, including information like projects worked upon, tasks performed, project hours filled, leave hours filled, etc.
- You can approve or reject the submitted timesheets with a single click.